Configure Best VPN USA Free PPTP VPN account in Linux Desktop
Free USA VPN service supports most Linux desktop distributions, here is the quick guide about step-by-step details how to setup the Free VPN under Ubuntu Linux system.
- Open Network Manager – From the desktop click on the Network Manager icon in the top right hand corner, click on VPN Connections and Configure VPN. If you can’t see the Network Manager icon, you can open network manager by clicking on System > Preferences > Network Configuration and then click on the VPN tab.
- Add VPN connection – When the VPN Connection window is displayed, click on Add to create the new connection.
- Choose the connection type – Ensure the connection type is PPTP and click Create.
- Enter VPN Account Details – For gateway enter “BestVPNUSA.COM” as the VPN server name. In the Connection name field, enter “BestVPNUSA.COM” as the new connection name. Enter VPN username and VPN password too.
- Advanced Settings – Select both MSCHAP and MSCHAPv2 options. Check the box labeled Use Point to Point encryption (MPPE) and then click OK. Click OK again to save the VPN connection.
- Connect to the VPN – Now start the VPN connection by clicking on the Network Manager Icon again, select VPN Connections and click on the new connection you have created.
- You’re connected! – The Network Manager icon should now have a little padlock icon on it to indicate that the VPN is now connected.