Configure Best VPN USA Free PPTP VPN account in Windows Vista
Setting up BestVPNUSA.COM access under Windows Vista is simple. The following instructions go step-by-step through the creation process.
- Open Network Connections – First, go to the Start Menu and select Connect To.
- Setup a Connection – Then click Set up a connection or network. The Set up a connection or a network window will now be displayed. Click on Connect to a workplace. Then click Next in the lower right hand section of the window.
- How Do You Want To Connect? – Next, you will be asked how you want to connect. Click Use my Internet connection (VPN). That will bring up the following screen in which you can type in the IP address of the VPN and what you want to name the connection.
- Set Up The Internet Address – In the Internet address field type in BestVPNUSA.COM as the name of VPN server. In the Destination name: field, type in what you want to call the network. A good name for this is BestVPNUSA.COM. Then click Next.
- Fill In Your Username and Password – Next, type in your BestVPNUSA.COM username and password. Check the Remember this password box. Click Connect. If you see the message You are conencted it means that you have succesfully setup the BestVPNUSA.COM conection.
- Connect To BestVPNUSA.COM – When you want to connect to BestVPNUSA.COM, just double–click on the connection and click the ‘Connect’ button. Enter your username and password, and you’ll connect!
- Disconnect From BestVPNUSA.COM – To disconnect from a VPN connection, right-click the icon for the connection, and then click “Disconnect”.